CONSUMER INFORMATION: MOTORCYCLE SAFETY HELMETS
This consumer information pamphlet provides information on motorcycle helmets. Topics covered include the following: effectiveness, certification, fakes, styles, fit, chin strap, eye protection, color, care and replacement.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1992-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Brochures; Certification; Cleaning; Color; Consumer protection; Design; Eye; Helmets; Measures of effectiveness; Motorcyclists; Safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Helmet design; Replacing
- Old TRIS Terms: Chin straps; Eye protection; Helmet fit
- Subject Areas: Design; Education and Training; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00721330
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 890
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 1 1996 12:00AM