STATE LEGISLATIVE FACT SHEETS - OCTOBER 1992
These fact sheets were prepared for state legislators. They provide the basis for new legislative initiatives in the area of highway safety. The following 5 fact sheets are included: 0.08 Illegal Per Se Level; Motorcycle Helmet Use Laws; Zero-Tolerance Laws to Reduce Alcohol-Impaired Driving by Youth; Safety Belt Use Laws; and Administrative License Revocation.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1992-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Blood alcohol levels; Driver licenses; Drivers; Drunk driving; Helmets; Highway safety; Laws; Per se laws; Revocation; Seat belts; State laws; Teenage drivers; Zero tolerance
- Non-Preferred Terms: Seat belt usage; Seatbelt usage; Seatbelt use
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver license revocation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00721327
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 877
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 1 1996 12:00AM