SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. APRIL 1, 1992 TO JUNE 30, 1992
This report contains information on the safety related defect recall campaigns during the second quarter of 1992 for motor vehicles and motor vehicle equipment, including tires. The information covers both domestic and foreign manufacturers. There were 34 recall campaigns involving 2,282,910 domestic motor vehicles, 17 recall campaigns involving 713,709 foreign motor vehicles, 7 recall campaigns involving 74,214 units of domestic equipment, no recall campaigns involving foreign equipment, 9 recall campaigns involving 190,839 domestic tires, and no recall campaigns involving foreign tires.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Motor vehicles; Recall campaigns; Tires; Vehicle components; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00721317
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 857
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 30 1996 12:00AM