COMMUNITY TRANSPORT: POLICY, PLANNING, PRACTICE
This book has three broad aims: (1) to explore the strategic significance of community transport; (2) to identify and explore the key issues which face the community transport sector; (3) to present an analytical and evaluative account of the role, status and future of community transport. For abstracts of the individual chapters see IRRD 875322-875330.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/2884490442
Gordon and Breach Publishers1 Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 225 p.
- TRANSPORTATION STUDIES
- Issue Number: VOLUME 15
- Publisher: GORDON AND BREACH SCIENCE PUB.
- ISSN: 0278-3819
- TRT Terms: Accessibility; Aged; Decision making; Financing; Local government agencies; Mathematical models; Minibuses; Paratransit services; Persons with disabilities; Policy; Public transit; Transportation
- ITRD Terms: 9139: Accessibility; 2248: Decision process; 1157: Dial a ride; 1726: Disabled person; 244: Financing; 192: Local authority; 6473: Mathematical model; 1746: Old people; 173: Policy; 744: Public transport; 1155: Transport
- Subject Areas: Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00720705
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- ISBN: 2-88449-044-2
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: May 24 1996 12:00AM