NATIONAL TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY GRADUATE PROGRAM
Paper describing the NTU Graduate Program. It is a private non-profit institution established in 1984 to serve the advanced educational needs of working technical professionals and technical managers. Academic courses are simulcast from one of NTU's 47 participating universities around the U.S. More than 1,300 graduate courses enable NTU students to pursue programs of study leading to thirteen M.S. degrees. NTU's participating universities are equipped with instructional television classrooms and compressed digital video uplinks by which they transmit on-campus classes to the NTU transponder (Transponder 4) on the Telstar 401 satellite. More than 130 corporations and government agencies receive NTU courses at more than 700 individual work locations.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Johnson, G
- Moving Forward in a Scaled-Back World. Challenges and Opportunities for the Transportation Professional. 1996 ITE International Conference.
- Location: Dana Point, California
- Date: 1996-3-3 to 1996-3-6
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: p. 188-190
- TRT Terms: Education; Engineering personnel; Graduate study; Professional personnel; Scientific personnel; Universities and colleges; Universities and colleges
- Old TRIS Terms: Education programs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00720568
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 24 1996 12:00AM