CONFERENCE ON THE COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS OF STATE HIGHWAY SAFETY DATA, FEBRUARY 25-MARCH 1, 1990, AGENDA
This is the Agenda for the Conference on the Collection and Analysis of State Highway Safety Data, which was held in San Diego, California, on February 25 through March 1, 1990. It contains an agenda summary, which lists the day and time for each conference session, followed by a detailed agenda providing additional information on each session, including the session objective, moderator, session overview, presenters, and brief presentation summaries.
- For the Conference Report see HS-807 581 (TRIS 602643).
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Conference on the Collection and Analysis of State Highway Safety Data
- Location: San Diego, California
- Date: 1990-2-25 to 1990-3-1
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 26p
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Data analysis; Data collection; Highway safety; Mathematical analysis; States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00719353
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 4 1996 12:00AM