SPATIAL REPEATABILITY OF IMPACT FORCES ON A PAVEMENT
This paper has been presented at the First European conference on weigh-in-motion of road vehicles, Zurich, March 8-10 1995 and for the abstract see IRRD 871212. For the covering entry of this Conference, see IRRD abstract no. 868186.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0731036301
ROADS AND TRAFFIC AUTHORITY (RTA)PO BOX K198
SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES Australia 1238
- JACOB, B
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Calibration; Conferences; Development; Experimental roads; Loss and damage; Measuring instruments; Motion; Moving industry; Pavements; Research projects; Smoothness; Suspension systems; Vehicles; Weighing devices; Weight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Repeatability
- ITRD Terms: 6155: Apparatus (measuring); 3067: Axle load; 6171: Calibration; 8525: Conference; 1614: Damage; 9013: Development; 3071: Evenness; 2778: Experimental road; 9050: Moving; 2955: Pavement; 5927: Reproducibility; 8557: Research project; 1329: Suspension (veh); 1255: Vehicle; 6195: Weighing apparatus; 5485: Weight
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Pavements; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00717827
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- ISBN: 0-7310-3630-1
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 20 1996 12:00AM