AUSTROADS INFRASTRUCTURE RESEARCH PROGRAM
Australasia (which consists of Australia and New Zealand) has a vast road network and limited resources with which to manage and improve the network. Austroads is playing a significant role in setting the agenda for road infrastructure research within Australasia and also the co-ordination of research effort. This paper briefly describes the role being carried out by Austroads in this regard and the mechanisms used to achieve a co-ordinated national research effort. Brief descriptions of some of the research work currently being carried out as well as the interaction between Austroads and the DIVINE project are also given. (a) For the covering entry of this Conference, see IRRD abstract no. 868186.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0731036301
ROADS AND TRAFFIC AUTHORITY (RTA)PO BOX K198
SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES Australia 1238
- YOUDALE, G
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Conferences; Design; Development; Environment; Management; Pavement design; Planning; Policy; Research projects; Roads
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 8006: Australia; 3455: Bridge; 8525: Conference; 9011: Design (overall design); 9013: Development; 2455: Environment; 2755: Highway; 3055: Pavement design; 143: Planning; 173: Policy; 8557: Research project
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Research;
- Accession Number: 00717817
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- ISBN: 0-7310-3630-1
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 20 1996 12:00AM