CONTINUING PROJECT ON LEGAL PROBLEMS ARISING OUT OF HIGHWAY PROGRAMS
This Legal Research Digest is an NCHRP staff summary of the progress and status of NCHRP Project 20-6, "Legal Problems Arising Out of Highway Programs", for which the Transportation Research Board is the agency conducting the research. NCHRP Project 20-6 was established in 1968. To date more than 100 study topics in the highway legal area have been researched under this project. More study projects are currently being conducted. These studies are conducted by legal researchers and attorneys throughout the United States. "Selected Studies in Highway Law" (SSHL) was introduced by the Transportation Research Board in 1976 as part of NCHRP Project 20-6. Its purpose is to furnish thoroughly researched reference material on highway and transportation law. This Legal Research Digest contains three tables showing, respectively, the contents of SSHL, NCHRP Legal Research Results Digests emanating from Project 20-6, and topics approved for study.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1995-11
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- NCHRP Legal Research Digest
- Issue Number: 35
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Case studies; Future; Highway law; Laws and legislation; Legal documents; Reports; Research; Transportation
- Identifier Terms: National Cooperative Highway Research Program; NCHRP Project 20-6
- Uncontrolled Terms: Future research; Progress reports
- Old TRIS Terms: Legal studies
- Subject Areas: Law; Research; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00716804
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Feb 6 1996 12:00AM