TRANSPORTATION OF ENERGY
The intent is to define the world situation today in energy transportation, to set forth trends, and to identify problems and issues of major concern and to formulate a standard against which to measure the topical pertinence of final papers. The global interregional and intraregional flows of primary fuel and electricity for consumption by distant fixed and mobile users is discussed. Data are presented in tabular form.
- Presented at the 9th World Energy Conference, Trans, Paper and Discussion, Detroit, Michigan, September 23-27, 1974.
National Commission of the World Energy ConfNew York, NY USA
- Robb, J E
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: p. 340-370
- TRT Terms: Electric power supply; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Energy transfer
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel sources
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00135193
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Volume 6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM