CLASS LABELS FOR DANGEROUS GOODS
This standard sets out details of the design and selection of labels appropriate to the classes, categories and subsidiary risks of dangerous goods designated in the ADG Code. A large replica of each class label, and of the Class 1 Subsidiary Risk label, is provided. (a) The Standard was approved on 20 January 1995 and supersedes Australian Standard AS 1216.1-1984.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0726296775
STANDARDS AUSTRALIAPO BOX 1055
STRATHFIELD, NEW SOUTH WALES Australia 2135
- Publication Date: 1995-5-5
- Pagination: 36 p.
- Australian Standard
- Issue Number: AS1216-1995
- Publisher: STANDARDS AUSTRALIA
- TRT Terms: Classification; Color; Design; Emergencies; Freight handling; Freight transportation; Handling and storage; Hazards; Safety; Standards; Storage facilities; Symbols; Vehicle marking; Weather resistance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Use
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- Old TRIS Terms: Haulage
- ITRD Terms: 8006: Australia; 8513: Classification; 6784: Colour; 9011: Design (overall design); 2184: Emergency; 741: Goods traffic; 5149: Mechanical handling; 9150: Risk; 1665: Safety; 187: Specification (standard); 9137: Storage; 583: Symbol; 9084: Use; 1411: Warning panel (veh); 5940: Weather resistance
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00715714
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- ISBN: 0-7262-9677-5
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Jan 31 1996 12:00AM