TIRE HYDROPLANING. (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS BIBLIOGRAPHIC DATABASE)
The bibliography contains citations concerning studies and surveys of automobile or aircraft tires with wet pavement, resulting in reduced traction, skidding, or complete loss of contact under certain conditions. Included are citations on the composition and characteristics of highway and runway pavements, skid resistance, water film and water depth studies, tread engineering, friction or lock-up measuring equipment, and documented accidents involving hydroplaning as a factor. (Contains 50-250 citations and includes a subject term index and title list.)
- Updated with each order. Supersedes PB95-852935. Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
NERAC, Incorporated1 Technology Drive
Tolland, CT United States 06084
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Bibliographies; Hydroplaning; Pavements; Tires; Wet weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Wet pavements
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft tires
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00720915
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 2 1996 12:00AM