AUTOMOTIVE SEAT BELTS. (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE U.S. PATENT BIBLIOGRAPHIC FILE WITH EXEMPLARY CLAIMS)
The bibliography contains citations of selected patents concerning the design and development of passive safety restraint belts in motor vehicles. Included are references to complete seat belt systems and to components, such as buckles, anchoring hardware, reels and rollers, retractors, locking devices, and position adjusting devices. The citations include references to child restraints. (Contains 50-250 citations and includes a subject term index and title list.)
- Updated with each order. Supersedes PB95-852927. Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
NERAC, Incorporated1 Technology Drive
Tolland, CT United States 06084
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Child restraint systems; Design; Passive restraint systems; Patents; Seat belts
- Old TRIS Terms: Seat belt design
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00720913
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 2 1996 12:00AM