1995 TAC ANNUAL CONFERENCE, VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, OCTOBER 22 - 25, 1995
This Transportation Association of Canada (TAC) 1995 annual conference is Canada's largest annual meeting of transportation professionals. It is divided into five volumes: Volume 1 - Pavements, Soils and Materials and Canadian Strategic Highway Research Program (C-SHRP) Sessions; Volume 2 - Structures and Environment Sessions; Volume 3 - Transportation Planning and Traffic Operations Sessions; Volume 4 - Quality Management, Customer Satisfaction and Service and Government Commercialization Sessions; Volume 5 - Transportation Technology, Urban Transportation and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Sessions. These five volumes also contain a number of papers in French, without English versions.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1895102847
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1G 4J8
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Customers; Highway operations; Intelligent transportation systems; Operations research; Pavements; Structures
- Identifier Terms: Strategic Highway Research Program
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Old TRIS Terms: Traffic operations research
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00720529
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1895102847
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 18 1996 12:00AM