PENNSYLVANIA STATION REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT: ITS FINANCING AND OPERATIONAL IMPLICATIONS FOR COMMUTER RAILROADS. REPORT TO THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS
This report responds to Public Law 103-211, 108 Statute 19, the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act of 1994, which required the Secretary of Transportation to report to the House and Senate Appropriation Committees "regarding the financing of necessary improvements to the existing Pennsylvania Station and the financing of the operating and capital costs accruing to the commuter rail authorities operating in said station as a result of this redevelopment project."
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1994-7
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Capital costs; Finance; Operating costs; Railroad commuter service; Redevelopment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial sources
- Subject Areas: Finance; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00719173
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-TPL-20-94-0
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 26 1996 12:00AM