INLAND WATERWAY TRANSPORT POLICY IN THE U.S.
The report analyzes the role of inland waterway transport within the dual framework of national water policy and national transportation policy, based on a synthesis of existing information and policy debates about the development and future of inland waterway transport in the United States. A logical framework for identifying and evaluating the problem is developed as a basis for considering the future of inland waterway transport. A descriptive summary of the inland waterway system and industry is given, along with a review of the history and development of the system.
University of Wyoming, LaramieWyoming Survey and Analysis Center, 710 Garfield
Laramie, WY USA 82070
- Blood, D M
- Publication Date: 1972-2
- Pagination: 266 p.
- TRT Terms: Domestic; Economics; Inland waterways; Inland waterways traffic; Marine transit; State of the art; Transportation policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Inland waterways economics; Transport policies/national
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Marine Transportation; Policy; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00034732
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NWC-SBS-72-041
- Contract Numbers: NWC-71-010
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1978 12:00AM