THE ISM AND 9002-BOTH?
The ship manager is faced with the choice of either going for just the International Maritime Organization International Safety Management (ISM) Code or of tackling both the ISM and the ISO 9002 at the same time as a combined programme. This article discusses which course should be adopted.
- Shipping Intl Monthly Rev, July 1995, p 47 [2 p]
- MacKenzie, M
- Publication Date: 1995
- TRT Terms: Quality assurance; Standards
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00717558
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Maritime Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 4 1996 12:00AM