REEFER SHIP CONVERSIONS, ARE THEY COMPETITIVE?
The present reefer fleet and recent reefer conversions are reviewed. The comparative performance of reefer ships is discussed taking into consideration income capacity and voyage costs. Future challenges for reefer ship operators are outlined.
- Ship Repair & Conversion 94; 8-9 Nov 1994; London, UK. Pprs. Publ by BML Business Meetings, UK, ISBN 0 904930 65 3. Session 1 [10 p, 8 fig]
- Lindau, L
- Publication Date: 1994
- TRT Terms: Economic factors; Refrigerated ships; Ship conversion
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00717553
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Maritime Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 4 1996 12:00AM