A REPORT TO THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, MARITIME ADMINISTRATION FOR THE SHIP DESIGN IMPROVEMENT PROJECT. VOLUME 3. BOOK 4. ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS, DRAWINGS, AND TRIALS
The book contains those design options suggested for the electrical systems. Also included in this book are drawings and trials. These alternatives are arranged by sections corresponding to the section numbers of the MarAd Specifications; Sections 87 through 101 are included in this book.
- See also Volume 3, Book 3, COM-72-10439.
Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock CompanyNewport News, VA United States 23607
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 221 p.
- Volume: 3
- TRT Terms: Electric power; Electric power generation; Naval architecture; Ships; State of the art; System design; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric power system design
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00034725
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 4512-V-Vol-3-Bk-4 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-1-35402
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 27 1974 12:00AM