"... FOR A BASKET OF FISH"?
Fishing, traditionally noted as one of the most dangerous occupations, has seen safety standards fall again. This article analyses the latest figures and reports on new initiatives to save lives.
- Safety at Sea Intl, n 315, June 1995, p 7 [2 p, 1 tab, 2 fig]
- Beech, E
- Publication Date: 1995
- TRT Terms: Fisheries; Fishing; Industries; Safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00717216
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Maritime Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 4 1996 12:00AM