RAPID EMERGENCY TRANSFER METHODS FOR TANKER CARGO; WHAT IS THE ISSUE?
In this article, the whole question of rapid transfer of tanker cargoes is addressed; in particular its applicability in the case of a collision, and a device to aid rapid transfer is proposed.
- Shipping World & Shipbuilder, v 196 n 4113, May 1995, p 54 [3 p, 1 fig]
- Buffet, D
- Publication Date: 1995
- TRT Terms: Marine safety; Pumps; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil transfer; Tanker safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00716986
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Maritime Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 4 1996 12:00AM