VEHICLE DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT LIMITS IN ONTARIO
This booklet is designed to assist commercial vehicle operators in complying with the regulations governing the size and weight of vehicles on Ontario highways. The first part is a simplification of the vehicle weight laws set out in the Ontario Highway Traffic Act. It uses examples to describe how maximum allowable axle weights and gross vehicle weights are determined. The second part contains extracts from the Ontario Highway Traffic Act regarding vehicle and load dimensions. The types of vehicles covered in the booklet include trucks, trailers, and intercity motor coaches.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0777836874
Ontario Ministry of TransportationCompliance Branch, 1201 Wilson Avenue
Downsview, Ontario Canada M3M 1J8
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Bend tests; Buses; Commercial vehicles; Gross vehicle weight; Regulations; Size and weight regulations; Trailers; Trucks; Trucks by weight; Vehicle size; Vehicle weight; Weight
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle load measurements
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00721030
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0777836874
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1996 12:00AM