FEDERAL STANDARDS FOR MARINE TANK VESSEL LOADING OPERATIONS AND NATIONAL EMISSION STANDARDS FOR HAZARDOUS AIR POLLUTANTS FOR MARINE TANK VESSEL LOADING OPERATIONS, TECHNICAL SUPPORT DOCUMENT FOR FINAL STANDARDS: SUMMARY OF PUBLIC COMMENTS AND RESPONSES
Federal standards and national emissions standards to control emissions of VOC and HAP from new and existing marine tank vessel loading operations are being promulgated under Section 183(f) and Section 112 of the Clean Air Act. This document contains information on the background and authority, a summary of public comments and Agency responses, and a summary of changes to the regulation following proposal and the resulting environmental and economic impacts.
- Sponsored by Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC, Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards.
Midwest Research Institute425 Volker Boulevard
Kansas City, MO United States 64110-2299
- Publication Date: 1995-7
- Pagination: 263 p.
- TRT Terms: Atmosphere; Economic impacts; Federal laws; Hazards; Pollutants; Seas; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Emission standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Federal regulations; Hazardous atmospheres; Marine atmospheres
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00721020
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: MRI-6503-93-02,, EPA-453-R-95-014
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 28 1996 12:00AM