INVESTIGATION OF OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES FOR HIGHWAY ADVISORY RADIO SYSTEMS
This study reviewed previous research and technical information, examined the use of HAR in Virginia and other states by interviewing key personnel, and surveyed Virginia motorists to ascertain the public's perception of highway advisory radio.
- Record URL:
- Sponsored by Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Richmond.
Charlottesville, VA United States 22903
- Smith, B L
- McGhee, C C
- Newman, B R
- Jones, S L
- O'Leary, A A
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Driver information systems; Highway advisory radio; Mobile radio; Motorist aid systems; Operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway advisory; Operational procedures; Radio systems (Mobile)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00720988
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: VTRC-96-R4
- Files: NTL, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 23 1996 12:00AM