ALTERNATIVE FUELS IMPLEMENTATION PLAN FOR PINELLAS COUNTY: TRANSIT COMPONENT. EVALUATION REPORT
This evaluation report examines data on Pinellas County's air quality and identifies the most pressing air quality problems that an alternative fuels implementation plan should address. The report also examines the state-of-the-art of alternative fuel vehicles in transit, and provides an evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of each fuel type. Finally, the report recommends the alternative fuel (or combination of alternative fuels) most feasible for implementation by PSTA.
- Prepared for the Pinellas County Metropolitan Planning Organization.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Publication Date: 1995-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Alternate fuels; Alternatives analysis; Evaluation and assessment; Metropolitan planning organizations
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00720968
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 22 1996 12:00AM