GLOSSARY OF AUTOMOTIVE TERMINOLOGY. FRENCH-ENGLISH/ENGLISH-FRENCH
This glossary was developed by the Chrysler Corporation's Engineering Office to aid employees who must work with both French and English automotive terminology. Because of its great usefulness, it is being offered through SAE for worldwide distribution. Included are approximately 17,000 entries. Accents and annotations appear in the French half. The annotations have been added to all single-word entries and to the first word (key word) of some multi-word entries.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0898831954
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 230 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Definitions; Glossaries
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00720959
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0898831954
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 20 1996 12:00AM