TECHNICAL DICTIONARY OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING. GERMAN-ENGLISH/ENGLISH-GERMAN EDITION
This special technical dictionary contains over 110,000 terms from the automotive field. Commercial and industrial vehicles as well as motorcycles, process and production engineering, environmental protection, transportation and road construction are covered. In addition to the common terms of motor vehicle engineering, terms taken from new areas of the automobile industry currently gaining in importance are also included. Special consideration has been given to the areas of national and international legislation and standardization, emission control, safety, accident research, vehicle dynamics, noise, alternative energy sources, and special purpose vehicles.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/392319501X
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 2125 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Dictionaries; Glossaries
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00720958
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 392319501X
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 20 1996 12:00AM