GLOSSARY OF AUTOMOTIVE TERMINOLOGY: SPANISH-ENGLISH/ENGLISH-SPANISH
This reference aid was developed by the Chrysler Corporation Engineering Office for use by their employees who deal with Spanish and English automotive terminology. Because of its value to the automotive community, it is being offered through SAE for worldwide distribution. It contains more than 27,000 entries in each language, complete with accents and annotations indicating verbs. English entries applying to the U.S. or Great Britain are also noted.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/089883208X
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 380 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Dictionaries; Glossaries
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00720957
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 089883208X
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 19 1996 12:00AM