TRAFFIC VOLUMES IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, 1986-90
This publication presents statistical information on traffic volumes in British Columbia for a five year period. This book is presented in four sections: Section 1 consists of a compilation of Summer Average Daily Traffic (SADT) volumes at hundreds of locations on British Columbia roads and highways; Section 2 illustrates SADT volumes for interchanges; Section 3 presents SADT volumes for special count sites, those locations on roads in the province that are not expected to be counted regularly; Section 4 contains summary data and graphs of daily traffic volumes for all permanent count locations operating for most of the last year of the survey.
- Fold. maps not filmed.
British Columbia Ministry of Transportation & HighwaysPlanning Services Branch, Parliament Building
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 254 p.
- TRT Terms: Daily; Interchanges; Interchanges and intersections; Statistics; Summer; Traffic counts; Traffic volume; Travel patterns
- Old TRIS Terms: Daily traffic pattern
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00720943
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1996 12:00AM