ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY: VISIONS OF A SUPER-EFFICIENT FAMILY CAR. SUMMARY
The report examines the likely costs and performance of a range of technologies and vehicle types, and the U.S. and foreign research and development programs for these technologies and vehicles. This report is the last in a series on light-duty vehicles that OTA has produced over the past five years. Previous topics include alternative fuels; near term prospects for improving fuel economy; and vehicle retirement programs.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0160483158
- Also available from Supt. of Docs. See also PB96-109202.
Office of Technology AssessmentUnited States Congress
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Technological innovations; Technology assessment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy efficiency
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00720931
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0160483158
- Report/Paper Numbers: OTA-ETI-638-SUM
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 8 1996 12:00AM