DRIVER, VEHICLE AND TRAFFIC COLLISION STATISTICS REPORT, 1993
Traffic accident reports are produced for all reportable traffic collisions occurring on public highways involving a motor vehicle as defined under the Highway Traffic Act or collisions between such motor vehicles and a pedestrian, a train, a bicycle, animals or inanimate objects such as buildings, trees, hydro poles or embankments along side a highway. This report is comprised of eleven sections: historical trends, licensed drivers, vehicle registrations, traffic collisions, collision victims, pedestrian victims, vehicle involvement, driver involvement, contributing factors, off-road vehicle collisions, and alcohol-related criminal code convictions.
Manitoba Department of Transportation, CanadaDriver and Vehicle Licensing, 1075 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB Canada 27709
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 207 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash reports; Crash victims; Crashes; Driver performance; Drivers; Pedestrian vehicle crashes; Personnel performance; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Collision statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00720384
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 24 1996 12:00AM