REAL-TIME MONITORING OF NATURAL GAS PIPELINES: A FEASIBILITY STUDY. TOPICAL REPORT, JULY 1993-AUGUST 1994
The objectives of the report are: 1) to demonstrate the feasibility of monitoring the integrity of natural gas pipeline integrity in real time by mass balance, and by transient flow simulations; and 2) to identify the areas of further research so that the methodologies explored can be fully developed.
- Sponsored by Gas Research Institute, Chicago, Illinois.
P.O. Box 441022
Moscow, ID United States 83844-1022
- LIOU, C P
- Tian, J
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Pagination: 63 p.
- TRT Terms: Flow; Mass; Monitoring; Natural gas pipelines; Pipelines; Preservation; Real time control
- Old TRIS Terms: Mass flow; Pipeline protection; Real time operations
- Subject Areas: Pipelines; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00720339
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: GRI-95-0239
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 10 1996 12:00AM