ALBERTA AIR STRATEGY BASELINE SUPPLY DEMAND STUDY
The Alberta Air Transportation Strategy steering Committee undertook an assessment of the supply and demand for air services into and out of the province through major international airports. The work program included three major components: compilation of baseline demand data from historic and current passenger/cargo transportation statistics in the Pacific Northwest and from historical market share trends for major air carrier facilities in the region; inventorying current capacity, strengths, and deficiencies of the three major airports in Alberta; and evaluation of potential market opportunities to scope potential for major airport synergies as a basis for future development of an Alberta air transport strategy. This report presents the results of the study, including compiled statistics and forecast scenarios of air travel/transport demand.
Dalcor innoventures LimitedEdmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airport capacity; Base lines; Demand; Forecasting; Market share; Strategic planning; Supply
- Uncontrolled Terms: Supply and demand
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00720331
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1996 12:00AM