EXCAVATION AND CONSTRUCTION NEAR PIPELINES
The purpose of this guide is to assist those who wish to excavate or construct near a pipeline that is regulated by the National Energy Board. This guide will help determine whether you must obtain approval, where to obtain it, and how to obtain it.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0662229991
- Text in English and French. Both editions on the same fiche.
National Energy BoardPipeline Crossing Group
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Construction management; Excavation; Pipelines; Preservation; Regulatory constraints
- Old TRIS Terms: Construction control procedures; Pipeline protection
- Subject Areas: Construction; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00720328
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0662229991
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSC-NE23-31-1995E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 2 1996 12:00AM