TEXAS TRANPLAN APPLICATIONS GUIDE 1995. FINAL REPORT
TRANPLAN is a package of separate, distinct programs which perform travel demand analysis. TRANPLAN can be used to perform the traditional four-step transportation forecasting process: trip generation, trip distribution, mode choice, and traffic assignment. This guide is intended for use by the Texas Department of Transportation offices, Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs), municipalities, counties, and consultants contracted by public agencies in the state of Texas. The guide should be used in conjunction with the TRANPLAN reference manual and the Highway Network Information Systems (HNIS) reference manual. The information in this manual can be used to train new TRANPLAN users, refresh users who have been minimally exposed to TRANPLAN, and serve as a "template" to aid experienced users. This guide, however, is not intended to provide a comprehensive description of all the capabilities of the TRANPLAN software.
- Research study title: Texas Travel Demand Package.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Austin, TX United States 78763-5051
- Dresser, G B
- Williams, T A
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 128 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer program documentation; Computer programs; Forecasting; Guides to information; Mode choice; Traffic assignment; Travel demand; Trip distribution; Trip generation
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00720281
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TX-95/947-10F, Res Rept 947-10F, TTI: 7-947
- Contract Numbers: Study 7-947
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 25 1996 12:00AM