ELECTRONIC TOLL COLLECTION SYSTEMS. INTERIM REPORT
This research report focuses on the benefits and technology of electronic toll collection (ETC) systems. In addition, it reviews such issues as design and implementation of ETC systems, along with their operation and cost. Finally, this report reviews ETC system applications both within and outside the United States.
- Research study title: An Evaluation of the Status, Effectiveness, and Future of Toll Roads in Texas.
University of Texas, AustinCenter for Transportation Research, 3208 Red River Street
Austin, TX United States 78705
Austin, TX United States 78763-5051
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Venable, D L
- Machemehl, R B
- Euritt, M A
- Publication Date: 1995-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 120 p.
- TRT Terms: Applications; Automated toll collection; Benefits; Costs; Design; Implementation; Operations; Technology; Toll roads
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Research; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00720277
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/TX-95+1322-2, Res Rept 1322-2, CTR 0-1322-2
- Contract Numbers: Study 0-1322
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 24 1996 12:00AM