DURABILITY OF GEOSYNTHETICS FOR HIGHWAY APPLICATIONS. INTERIM REPORT
This report provides background and summary of the scope of work for the pooled fund study, "Durability of Geosynthetics for Highway Applications". Status and a summary of initial test results for each of the tasks in this study, as well as a summary of the significant accomplishments to date are provided. Finally, discussion of geosynthetic life prediction issues and additional research needs are provided.
- State DOT Sponsors: AZ, CA, GA, HI, ID, IL, KS, MN, MO, MT, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, VA, and WA.
Earth Engineering and Sciences, Incorporated3401 Carlins Park Drive
Baltimore, MD United States 21215
Federal Highway AdministrationTurner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, 6300 Georgetown Pike
McLean, VA United States 22101
- Allen, T M
- Elias, V
- Publication Date: 1996-1
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Durability; Geosynthetics; Reinforcement (Engineering)
- Old TRIS Terms: Chemical degradation
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I33: Other Materials used in Pavement Layers;
- Accession Number: 00720248
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-95-016, 3E3B0772
- Contract Numbers: DTFH61-91-00054
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1996 12:00AM