REBUILDING AMERICA: PARTNERSHIP FOR INVESTMENT. INNOVATIVE FINANCING HANDBOOK
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) established the "Innovative Financing--Test and Evaluation Project (TE-045)" in order to identify existing transportation financing barriers and to advance innovative financing mechanisms that would increase highway investment. The States have embraced this Innovative Financing Initiative by supporting more than 60 projects in 31 States with a total construction value of $5 billion. In addition, FHWA is receiving requests for many more projects. Some projects employ single financing techniques. Others combine techniques to derive the greatest benefits from the flexibility provided under TE-045. The information in this handbook is provided not only to report on the success of what has been achieved but to encourage expansion of the Innovative Financing Initiative.
- See also FHWA-PL-95-023 (TRIS 675203).
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995-10
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Financing; Handbooks; Highways; Infrastructure; Innovation; Investments; Project management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00720239
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-PL-96-001, HPP-21/10-95(10M)E
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 19 1996 12:00AM