INNOVATIVE DEVICES FOR SAFER WORK ZONES
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has mounted a comprehensive program to help State and local highway agencies implement the work zone safety devices developed under the 5-year Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP). Highway agencies seeking sources for these devices routinely turn to FHWA for information on product availability. This brochure is intended to answer their questions and to briefly describe the concepts behind these new work zone safety devices. The specific product descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturers.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995-1
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Brochures; Innovation; Traffic control devices; Work zone traffic control
- Identifier Terms: Strategic Highway Research Program
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; I60: Maintenance; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00720236
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-SA-95-029
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 19 1996 12:00AM