BEST MANAGEMENT PRACTICES FOR EROSION AND SEDIMENT CONTROL. FINAL REPORT
The purpose of this manual is to provide guidance in preventing erosion and controlling sediment on highway construction projects. It addresses the selection of erosion and sediment control measures and the development of erosion control plans. Construction and inspection of the measures are presented for each practice.
- This study was part of the Coordinated Federal Lands Technology Implementation Program (CTIP).
Sterling, VA United States 22170
- Roberts, B C
- Publication Date: 1995-6
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 187 p.
- TRT Terms: Best practices; Dams; Drainage basins; Drainage blankets; Erosion control; Grasses; Landscaping; Management; Manuals; Mulching; Road construction; Sediments; Seeding; Spillways; Straw; Topsoil; Vegetation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy dissipators; Erosion control blankets; Sediment control; Silt fence
- Old TRIS Terms: Check dams; Matting; Sediment basins; Sediment traps; Sodding
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Design; Environment; Highways; I50: Construction and Supervision of Construction;
- Accession Number: 00720228
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-FLP-94-005, CTIP Study H-12
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 18 1996 12:00AM