INTERNATIONAL AVIATION POLICY. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON AVIATION, COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE, SCIENCE, AND TRANSPORTATION, UNITED STATES SENATE, 104TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, MAY 24, 1995
This hearing examines international aviation policy and, in particular, all the issues surrounding the current U.S./U.K. aviation bilateral agreement as a case study of U.S. international air transportation policy. Included are the prepared statements and testimony of members of the United States Senate and witnesses, additional material submitted for the record, and previously asked questions and answers.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0160521254
United States SenateCommittee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 203 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation policy; Congressional hearings; International compacts; Testimony
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00720153
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0160521254
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. Hrg. 104-274
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1996 12:00AM