AVIATION RELATIONS BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES AND JAPAN. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON AVIATION, COMMITTEE ON TRANSPORTATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 104TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, JULY 20, 1995
This hearing examines the current state of aviation relations between the United States and Japan. The purpose of this hearing is to review current policies and negotiating strategies with Japan in order to ensure that U.S. interests are being adequately protected. Included are the testimony and prepared statements of members of Congress and witnesses and additions to the record.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/016052024X
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation; Congressional hearings; International relations; Labor negotiations; Policy; Strategic planning; Testimony
- Geographic Terms: Japan; United States
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00720148
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 016052024X
- Report/Paper Numbers: Serial No. 104-27
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1996 12:00AM