RIGHTS-OF-WAY. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON NATIONAL PARKS, FORESTS, AND LANDS, COMMITTEE ON RESOURCES, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 104TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, JULY 27, 1995
This is a hearing on H.R. 2081, a bill to recognize the validity of rights-of-way granted under section 2477 of the Revised Statutes, and for other purposes. Included are the text of H.R. 2081, a Memorandum to Republican members, Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Lands on H.R. 2081 (a briefing paper), the testimony and prepared statements of members of the Subcommittee and witnesses, and additional material submitted for the record.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0160477700
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Resources
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Congressional hearings; Public land; Right of way (Land); Testimony
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00720147
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0160477700
- Report/Paper Numbers: Serial No. 104-31
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1996 12:00AM