WATERBORNE COMMERCE OF THE UNITED STATES. CALENDAR YEAR 1994. PART 3. WATERWAYS AND HARBORS GREAT LAKES
Waterborne Commerce of the United States, (WCUS), Part 3 is one of a series of publications which provides statistics on the foreign and domestic waterborne commerce moved on the United States waters. WCUS, Parts 1-4 present detailed data on the movements of vessels and commodities at the ports and harbors and on the waterways and canals of the United States, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
- Record URL:
- See also PB95-249546 and PB96-149133.
Corps of Engineers Water Resources Center.Fort Belvoir, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1995-12
- Pagination: 251 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Exports; Freight terminals; Freight transportation; Harbors; Imports; Intermodal terminals; International trade; Statistics; Tables (Data); Trade; Water transportation; Waterways
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes; Puerto Rico; U.S. Virgin Islands; United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00719544
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: WRSC-WCUS-94-3
- Files: NTL, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1996 12:00AM