DESIGN STUDY OF DAMPING TECHNIQUES
The report presents an analysis of the damping of ship plate vibrations by viscoelastic damping layers. Boundary effects were purposely neglected.
Bolt, Beranek and Newman, Incorporated,
- Publication Date: 1958-10-20
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Damping (Physics); Hulls; Ships; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship hulls
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00034707
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BBN-591 Prog Rpt
- Contract Numbers: NObs-72452
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 29 1972 12:00AM