HIGHWAY SAFETY 1993
This is a report on the activities of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) unter the Highway Safety Act of 1966, as amended. The report covers the period January 1, 1993 through December 31, 1993. The report is divided into two parts. Part I contains information on the NHTSA highway safety program activities and is organized as follows: Introduction; Statistical Summaries; Current Research Programs; Research Activities Completed; Enforcement Actions, Judicial Decisions, Settlements, or Pending Litigation; Effectiveness of Highway Safety Programs; and Glossary. Part II contains information on highway safety activities within the FHWA and is organized as follows: Introduction; Goals and Objectives; FHWA Section 402 Program; FHWA Safety Program Highlights; and FHWA's Safety Research Activities: FY 1993.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995-6
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway safety; Law enforcement; Legal action; Litigation; Measures of effectiveness; Research; Safety programs; Statistics
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Highway Administration; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; United States Code. Title 23. Section 402
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Law; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00719524
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 268
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 28 1996 12:00AM