SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. JANUARY 1, 1994 TO DECEMBER 31, 1994
This report contains information on the safety related recall campaigns during calendar year 1994 for motor vehicles and motor vehicle equipment, including tires. The information covers both domestic and foreign manufacturers. There were 180 recall campaigns involving 4,713,327 domestic motor vehicles, 66 recall campaigns involving 1,783,733 foreign motor vehicles, 33 recall campaigns involving 3,531,628 units of domestic equipment, 5 recall campaigns involving 84,607 units of foreign equipment, 5 recall campaigns involving 93,090 domestic tires, and no recall campaigns involving foreign tires.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 229 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Motor vehicles; Recall campaigns; Tires; Vehicle components; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00719520
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 255
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 28 1996 12:00AM