AUTOMOTIVE FUEL ECONOMY PROGRAM: NINETEENTH ANNUAL REPORT TO THE CONGRESS, CALENDAR YEAR 1994
This Nineteenth Annual Report to the Congress on the Automotive Fuel Economy Program summarizes the activities of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) during 1994, in accordance with 49 U.S.C. 32916 et seq., which requires the submission of a report each year. Included in this report are sections summarizing rulemaking activities during 1994 and a discussion of the use of advanced automotive technology by the industry as required by Section 305, Title III, of the Department of Energy Act of 1978 (P.L. 95-238).
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel conservation; Motor vehicles; Regulation; Technological innovations
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Rule making
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00719519
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 254
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 28 1996 12:00AM