TRAFFIC SAFETY AND HEALTH CARE: STATE AND NATIONAL ESTIMATES OF EMPLOYER COSTS
This report describes motor vehicle injury cost to employers both on a nationwide and state-by-state basis. It reflects a cost update of the national estimates of employer costs of crashes presented in "The Cost of Injuries to Employers: A Traffic Safety Compendium" and new estimates of employer cost by state. Cost conscious employers would be wise to evaluate their potential health care savings from traffic safety programs.
- Developed in support of the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS).
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995-6
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Employers; Health care; Injuries; Safety programs; Savings; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Injury costs; Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00719514
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 234
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 27 1996 12:00AM