SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. APRIL 1, 1994 TO JUNE 30, 1994
This report contains information on the safety related defect recall campaigns during the second quarter of 1994 for motor vehicles and motor vehicle equipment, including tires. The information covers both domestic and foreign manufacturers. There were 41 recall campaigns involving 661,383 domestic motor vehicles, 20 recall campaigns involving 659,874 foreign motor vehicles, 8 recall campaigns involving 331,457 units of domestic equipment, 2 recall campaigns involving 42,831 units of foreign equipment, 2 recall campaigns involving 601 domestic tires, and no recall campaigns involving foreign tires.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Motor vehicles; Recall campaigns; Tires; Vehicle components; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00719508
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 162
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 27 1996 12:00AM